Welcome to the Farm
The farm is situated on a 21 acre parcel of land, originally part of a larger 60 acre division deeded in the late 1700s, from which it was subdivided by the granting of a right-of-way to the Central Railiroad of New Jersey. The stone farm house is dated to the very late 1700s. The quarry spot for the stone is located on the property.
The farm is named after our ancestor, Homer Dodge Martin (October 28, 1836 - February 2, 1897), pictured on the left. Click on his name to go to our companion web site, providing information and a gallery of his works, and the Martin family genealogy.